PLEASE NOTE OUR WINTER SCHEDULE:
All of us here at the vineyard and tasting room hope you and your family are safe and healthy during the continued COVID crisis. I know many of you are enjoying a bit more wine than normal, and we are happy to help!
As a result of COVID related restrictions and our small tasting room, we have been operating with outdoor seating only. While our firepits and warm clothes have been working up to now, we predict January’s cold temperatures will prove prohibitive. Therefore, we have determined to temporarily close the tasting room and online orders for the month of January.
Friday January 1 thru Sunday January 31: CLOSED
Friday 2/5 thru Sunday 2/7: OPEN 11am to 6pm as normal
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We look forward to continuing to support each other during these challenging times. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at: email@example.com
Your Friends at Chester Gap Cellars
Health and Safety Update: Limited Operations While we are open as a part of Virginia’s COVID Operating Plan
|Our goal is to keep everyone safe and healthy while allowing you to come out and get some fresh air and relaxation… please be patient with us as we implement and enforce the following “rules”
- Outdoor seating only on a first come first served basis. We will have many picnic tables, chairs, benches and fire pits throughout the property. Upon arrival, please find one of these spaces for your group’s use. We are not taking reservations at this time. **We will be limited with our capacity. If you arrive, and we are unable to seat you, you may wait in your vehicle for space to open up, or please visit us again sometime soon.
- Guests will be permitted indoors to use the restroom.
- When you arrive, please make yourself known to Chelsey, LeeAnn or Jeff (if we don’t see you arrive). We will discuss our wine and food options and take your order. We are offering wines by the bottle, glass, or a flight of 5 wines for $10.
- Face masks required while moving about the premise. Once you begin drinking wine at your space, masks not required.
- Each table/ chair/ bench will be wiped down with disinfectant after each guest leaves.
- Groups are limited to 10 people or less (based on Governor’s December 10th updated guidelines)
- Chelsey, LeeAnn and Jeff want to catch up with you… but will have to remain at least 6 feet away from you and we will be wearing masks.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We want all of our Chester Gap Cellars family to remain healthy, so you can visit us for years to come.
About Our Winery
Chester Gap Cellars is a small Virginia estate winery with scenic tasting room near Front Royal, VA. We look forward to welcoming you to taste our small production, high-quality red and white wines, while taking in our breathtaking view of the mountains and valley below. We were recently featured on ABC 7’s Road Trippin’ series. Check it out at: Chester Gap Cellars on ABC 7
Read More about our winery
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 6pm
Holidays: Open most holiday Mondays.
NOTE: WE WILL BE CLOSED JANUARY 1 THRU 31.
Pets and Food
We encourage all of our guests to have a great time and enjoy themselves while visiting. This often means bringing along your furry friends. Pets are welcome on the property as long as they are on a leash and well behaved.
Outside picnics/food is also welcome. Should you forget your snacks, or become hungry while visiting, we offer a wide selection of meats, cheeses, crackers and locally baked artisan stuffed breads (delicious!) No outside alcohol is permitted to be consumed on the property. This is a strict VA Alcohol Beverage Control (ABC) law.
We’re located at 4615 Remount Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630, just a few minutes off of Route 66.
Reserve a spot if you have a large party:
Let us know in advance if your large party is planning to visit our tasting room. For groups larger than 6, please make a reservation either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call: (540) 636-8086. Thank you for your consideration.