Chester Gap Cellars was recently featured on ABC 7’s Road Trippin Series! Check out the segment by clicking below:
Chester Gap Cellars on ABC 7
Health and Safety Update: Limited Operations as a Part of Virginia’s Phased Re-opening Plan
|Dear Chester Gap Cellars community,
We hope you and your loved ones remain healthy during this difficult time.
We have been working with the Virginia Wineries Association, the Governor’s Reopening plans and our staff to develop safety protocols for the unique space here at Chester Gap Cellars. Our goal is to keep everyone safe and healthy while allowing you to come out and get some fresh air and relaxation… please be patient with us as we implement and enforce the following “rules”
- Outdoor seating only on a first come first served basis. We will have many picnic tables, chairs and new benches throughout the property. Upon arrival, please find one of these spaces for your group’s use. We are not taking reservations at this time. **We will be limited with our capacity. If you arrive, and we are unable to seat you, you may wait in your vehicle for space to open up, or please visit us again sometime soon (we want to allow everybody to enjoy the property… but we are being capacity restricted)
- Guests will be permitted indoors on a limited basis for seating and to use the restroom.
- When you arrive, please make yourself known to Chelsey, LeeAnn or Jeff (if we don’t see you arrive). We will discuss our wine and food options and take your order.
- Face masks required while moving about the premise. Once you begin drinking wine at your space, masks not required.
- All parties of 10 or less will be seated at tables or chairs, which will be separated by a minimum of 6 feet.
- Bottle sales only – we will not be offering tastings or wine by the glass. Any bottle you don’t finish, you are permitted to recork and take home with you.
- Each table/ chair/ bench will be wiped down with disinfectant after each guest leaves.
- Chelsey, LeeAnn and Jeff want to catch up with you… but will have to remain at least 6 feet away from you and we will be wearing masks.
Thank you so much for sticking with us. We want all of our Chester Gap Cellars family to remain healthy, so you can visit us for years to come.
We look forward to supporting each other during these challenging times.
Jeff and the Chester Gap Cellars Team
About Our Winery
Chester Gap Cellars is a small Virginia estate winery with scenic tasting room near Front Royal, VA. We look forward to welcoming you to taste our small production, high-quality red and white wines, while taking in our breathtaking view of the mountains and valley below. Read More
Friday, Saturday and Sunday: 11am to 6pm
Holidays: Open most holiday Mondays.
We’re located at 4615 Remount Rd, Front Royal, VA 22630, just a few minutes off of Route 66.
Reserve a spot if you have a large party:
Let us know in advance if your large party is planning to visit our tasting room. For groups larger than 6, please make a reservation either via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone call: (540) 636-8086. Thank you for your consideration.